There are several categories of fees, depending on where you reside and who is paying your fees. The fee you will pay will be dependent on your circumstances. Please read the descriptions below and select the most appropriate fee for you. The description of each category of fee is below:
UK Freelance: £6000
This rate is for individuals who are personally paying their fee for themselves, ie are not paying the fee through a company.
UK Corporate: £7,500
This rate is for individuals who are receiving financial support from their company to pay for their fee, either in part or wholly.
International Freelance: £7,500
This rate is for non-UK nationals who are paying for their paying their fee for themselves, ie are not paying the fee through a company.
International Corporate: £9,000
This rate is for non-UK nationals who are receiving financial support from their company to pay for their fee, either in part or wholly.
The fee covers:
- all tutoring costs for online and in person delivery, including MBTI assessments
- all networking events and lunches during your in-person attendance.
- hotel accommodation in Los Angeles.
- an £800 contribution to your flight to LA.
- after the course, entry to all Inside Pictures events (Berlin, Cannes, and London)
Costs you are asked to cover yourself include travel and accommodation costs for modules 1, 3 and 4, your flight to LA, and general subsistence costs during all modules.