The fee for this course is as follows:
UK Freelance: £6000
This rate is for individuals who are personally paying their fee for themselves, ie are not paying the fee through a company.
UK Corporate: £7,500
This rate is for individuals who are receiving financial support from their company to pay for their fee, either in part or wholly.
International* Freelance: £7,500
This rate is for non-UK nationals who are paying their fee for themselves, ie are not paying the fee through a company.
International* Corporate: £9,000
This rate is for non-UK nationals who are receiving financial support from their company to pay for their fee, either in part or wholly.
* EU nationals who have been granted settled or pre-settled status under the EU settlement scheme may be eligible for “UK Fees”, subject to meeting the residency requirements. (You need to be ordinarily resident in the UK or EEA for 3 years prior to the start of your course).
The fee covers:
- all tutoring costs for online and in person delivery, including MBTI assessments
- all networking events and lunches during your in-person attendance.
- hotel accommodation in Los Angeles.
- after the course, entry to all Inside Pictures events (Berlin, Cannes, and London)
Costs you are asked to cover yourself include travel and accommodation costs for modules 1, 3 and 4, your flight to LA, and general subsistence costs during all modules.
The BFI will financially support 3 UK participants from under-represented groups on Inside Pictures.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship you will need to complete a scholarship application form and upload it with your application.
Applications for a scholarship cannot be considered at a later date.
Scholarships are allocated at the sole discretion of the NFTS.