Inside Pictures has announced the participants selected for its 2015 edition. For the first time in its twelve-year history, the programme is open to applicants from around the world who demonstrate a firm commitment to the European film industry.
The successful group were selected from more than one hundred high calibre applications from industry subsectors including development, production, sales, distribution, finance, new media, agents, legal and business affairs. This year’s cohort is comprised of 20 participants who come from the UK, Belgium, Croatia, Finland, France, Greece, Holland, Italy, New Zealand and Spain. They are:
- Agathe Theodore, VP International Sales, Pathé Distribution
- Aleksi Hyvärinen, Producer & CEO, Don Films
- Amit Dey, Acquisitions Manager, UPHE Content Group
- Anna Godas, CEO, Dogwoof Ltd
- Caroline Couret-Delègue, Head of Sales & Acquisitions, Metrodome International Ltd
- Courtney Noble, Head of Acquisitions & Development, Goldcrest Films
- Daniel Campos Pavoncelli, Head of Film & TV, Indiana Production Company / Producer, Amaro Films
- Eduardo Panizzo, Director & Founder, Coffee & Cigarettes
- Ivy Vanhaecke, Producer, Caviar
- James Brown, Producer
- Jill Macnab, General Manager, Vendetta Films Ltd
- Joris van Wijk, Owner, Le Boxeur B.V.
- Karen Finnegan, Director, Sales EMEA, Miramax
- Libby Durdy, Company Director & Producer, Duck Soup Films,
- Lucas Ochoa, Head of Film and Scripted Television, Pulse Films
- Maria Tsigka, Producer, Argonauts Productions S.A.
- Patrick Fischer, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Creativity Capital
- Siniša Juricic, Producer, Nukleus film
- Steve Jamison, Managing Director, Archer’s Mark
- Xavier Granada, Producer, A Contraluz Films.
Agnieszka Moody, Director of Creative Europe Desk UK, said: “When a course is funded over several years, the best part is when the training programme becomes a network. We have seen many of the courses we support develop in this way and Inside Pictures has over the years grown an impressive pool of graduates to develop and nurture its own international network, where the know-how and experience can be shared and fruitful collaborations can flourish. Here’s to its continuous, steady growth over the years to come.”
Dinah Caine CBE, Chief Executive of Creative Skillset, said: “We have been working with Inside Pictures over the last 12 years to support UK film industry leaders who operate successfully on an international scale. The class of 2015 are already a group with clout and we look forward to tracking their project and business developments.”
Nik Powell, NFTS Director, said: “We are looking forward to an excellent twelfth year of Inside Pictures as we welcome a new group of top level participants from across Europe. We are delighted with the ongoing success of the partnership between the NFTS, Creative Europe and Creative Skillset, in presenting the programme. We are delighted that an industry luminary such Duncan Clark is able to offer his contribution to this year’s intake.”
Julia Short, Inside Pictures Programme Director of Content, said “Our 2015 cohort of emerging industry leaders has been selected to represent a cross-section of the European film industry. They will be joined by a range of top level speakers from around the world who will lend their expertise to the programme, helping to develop participant’s business and leadership skills in a rapidly changing industry and global market.”