New Speakers for Inside Pictures Module 2 in Los Angeles to include 30WEST (THE MOUNTAIN; I, TONYA) and Black Label Media (SICARIO; LA LA LAND), Participant (ROMA, A FANTASTIC WOMAN) and VFX company The Third Floor (MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE; BLACK PANTHER)
Our participants kicking off module 2 at the famous Factor’s Deli in Los Angeles on Sunday
Inside Pictures – now presenting its 15th edition – is bringing this year’s group of 20 experienced producers and executives to Los Angeles for a week of meetings from Sunday 23rd of September, with senior studio executives, producers and other leading industry professionals.
The participants, who represent all areas of the film industry and span twelve territories, are looking to learn from, exchange ideas and do business with LA-based industry execs working on international English-language projects.
Many of the most experienced and highest-level industry professionals in America and Europe will take part as speakers during the Inside Pictures programme. In LA, regular Inside Pictures supporters Rich Delia, Steve Golin and Rebecca Kearey will be sharing their expertise once more. New Speakers for 2018 include Adriana Banta of 30WEST, producers of Venice 2018 premiere THE MOUNTAIN and I, TONYA; Jon Schumacher of Black Label Media, who developed and produced the SICARIO franchise and LA LA LAND; Krista Wegener of Participant Media, who co-financed Venice 2018 winner ROMA and Oscar winner A FANTASTIC WOMAN and VFX house THE THIRD FLOOR, who work on tentpoles like MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE, BLACK PANTHER and won another Emmy this year for their VFX on GAME OF THRONES. See the website www.inside-pictures.com for a complete list of speakers who include, in the U.S:
- Adriana Banta, 30WEST
- Alan Brunswick, Manatt Phelps and Phillips LLP
- Amotz Zakai, Echo Lake Productions
- Amy Zvi, Thruline Entertainment
- Anne Thompson, Indiewire
- Chris Edwards, The Third Floor
- Craig Emanuel, Paul Hastings LLP
- Eddie Cunningham, Universal Pictures Worldwide Home Entertainment
- Eleonora Jonusiene, Warner Bros.
- J Todd Harris, Branded Pictures Entertainment
- Jake Crane, Screenwriter
- Jennifer Levine, Untitled Entertainment
- Joannie Burstein, The Burstein Company
- Joe Matukewicz, Sony Pictures Worldwide
- Jon Schumacher, Black Label Media
- Jonathan Stewart, Screenwriter
- Lakshmi Iyengar, Sony Pictures
- Lourdes Diaz, AGC Studios
- Marc Gareton, Warner Bros.
- Orian Williams, northsee
- Raymond Mansfield, QC Entertainment
- Rebecca Kearey, Fox Searchlight International
- Rich Delia, Casting Director / Owner Rich Delia Casting
- Steven Bersch, Screen Gems
- Steve Golin, Anonymous Content
- Stuart Ford, AGC Studios
- Tracey Becker, Beachfront Films